Mahr Maschinenbau™ GmbH,Austria was established in the year 1927 by my grandfather Mr.Matthaeus Mahr. In the same year, we installed our first bar screen at a pumping station in Vienna which operated for 75 years, which was replaced by our own rotating bar screen in 2002.
Since 1927, Mahr Maschinenbau™ has always been in the forefront of screening technology by continuously innovating products to meet needs of operators.
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Screen technology has been involved in the US Wastewater market for several years and I am delighted to bring to you the most efficient and reliable screening technology in the world. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting your needs for your screening application and commit to providing highest quality product and service.
MM2MM® Multi Rake Bar Screen
The Mahr Maschinenbau MM2MM® Multi Rake Bar Screen offers the following advantages to it users:
- Versatile screen – coarse and fine screen applications.
- Smallest bar spacing in the world ! Anywhere from 50 mm down to 2mm!
- Flexibility – bar spacing can be changed to coarse or fine.
- Wide Channel applications Raw Water intakes – 4m (13.2 ft)!
- Channel depth of upto 200 ft. Installation operational for 6 years!
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Perscalator™ Through Flow Band Screen
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Perscalator Filter Band Screen offers the following key benefits to its users:
- A through flow design keeps the flow path straight keeping headloss to a minimum.
- Can be installed right after a coarse screen in the same channel without widening the channel.
- Pivoting design helps with maintenance.
- Step Design screen panels for more open area under water & carries floatables out of the wastewater.
- Step Design also prevents formation of “debris log” in front of the screen.
- Dual spray nozzles for effective cleaning of filter elements. No brush means no maintenance!
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Center-Flow Band Screen
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Center Flow Band Screen offers the following key benefits to its users:
- Very high screenings capture ratio. Upwards of 90% for 2mm.
- No carry over – ideal for sensitive processes such as MBR.
- High tolerance sealing <1mm to prevent any bypass between the panels or through the side frames.
- Effective dual spray high pressure jet cleaning.
- Screen panels can be replaced from the operating floor.
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Jet Breaker™ Washer Compactor
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Jet Breaker Washer Compactor is ideal for :
- Washing the organics off wet screenings for a cleaner output.
- Reintroducing the washed “good bugs” into the wastewater processes.
- Volume reduction of 50% or more thus reducing haulage costs
- Eliminate vector problems- better hygiene for the operators and residential
- Cleaner installation with an optional bagger at the end of discharge chute.
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Screw Conveyor
Mahr Maschinenbau™ Screw Conveyor offers the following key benefits:
- An enclosed conveyor keeps the screenings positively conveyed while being self cleaned as opposed to a belt conveyor or sluicing trough where operator supervision is needed.
- Long distance conveyance of wet or dry screenings of upto 25 ft.
- Stainless Steel Spiral for better corrosion resistance.
- Large spiral diameters